BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Princess And The Frog + Shrek Love

So my three year old daughter, loves Shrek. Ok well maybe love isn't quite the word i am looking for. Addicted, obsessed ? Might be a better word for it. So the point where we watch Shrek every day all day. I make her take a break so that our son Marcus who will be two in June, can watch is favorite movie. His favorite movie is Princess and the Frog. I know it's adorable to see him sitting there with his one hand attached to his hair and the other on his bottle. 

Lily is thrilled to know the new Shrek movie comes out this month. We already got her two of the Shrek glasses from McDonald's. She now even calls my step dad (their Papa), Shrek. My mother, Ed (my boyfriend) and I, completely agree that's who he reminds us of.  I am very excited to be trying out a doll knitting pattern i have, to try and make it a Shrek doll for her. I am also planning on making Lily, her very own Shrek hat. So when i actually do get some free knitting time during the day, it is spent keeping an eye on the children and watching Shrek. 




It has come to the point where we can quote every line from each of the three movies. The relief will be huge when the new one is out. Then there's a whole new chapter to Shrek, we haven't seen a thousand times yet. Marcus who never sits still even to save his own life, only sits still for Princess and the Frog. With his birthday coming up soon, i am hoping to buy him the stuffies from the disney store here. He is a very cuddly child and loves to sit on the couch with us and watch the movie wrapped in own of his many blankets. For being almost two, he is definitely a smart little boy.

Anyways off to knit and watch the finale of Vampire Diaries as all my children are sleeping. There is no sound of Shrek playing until breakfast comes around. Night all

0 comments: